Short Course Training Programs
- EPA Type I, II, III, (Universal) & Motor Vehicle Air Conditioning Certifications.
- (Spanish Available)
- HVAC Excellence-National Certifications
- R-410A Safety Training Certification
- Forklift License
- Network Wiring Certification
- HVAC Preventive and General Maintenance Certification
- HVAC Troubleshooting Certification
- HAZMAT Certification
- Med-Tech Program (State of NC)
- Feeding Assistant (State of NC)
- PCA (Personal Care Aide) (State of NC)
- CPR (Adult, Infant, Child), AED and First Aid
- HUD Section III Construction Training (Basic Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, Masonry, etc…)
- And More!!
Employment Assessment – Assess each participant for career interest while considering education, employment background, other work experience, and transportation needs. Conduct skills assessment(s), Initiate Career Pathing & Opportunity Plan based on local job market & employer requirements, match employment criteria with individuals needs.
Life Skills Training – Provide personal and professional development training to deliver well rounded, polished individuals ready and eager to work.
Job Development – Build relationships with businesses with the focus of partnership for job opportunities for program graduates.
Job Referral Services – Refer trained polished professionals to job openings, equip graduates with processed information and job leads.
Job Placement – Assist graduates until matched with employment opportunity.
Job Coaching – Continue relationship with newly hired program graduates to offer continued professional development and support, assist in the transitioning of newly hired employee.
Job Retention Services – Offer a variety of creative approaches to help assure job retention once on the job. Offer ongoing support.
Participant Tracking & Reporting – Track each program participant that is trained, graduates, and working for duration of contract.*Program Cos TBD: Cost is based on employment assessment.